Monday, August 8

"meet me" mondays

A new redladyblog feature--one I hope to run regularly. I'll share a handful of "me" stuff, then you do the same. You can share through comments, or by including a link to your blog/post in my comments section. Can't wait to meet you!

About me...

I don't like fast food, including McDonalds.
I eat McDonalds ice cream cones at least 3 times per week.
I love running.
I always psych myself out before I go running.
I love a really good head massage at the salon.
Spicy Indian food is my catnip.
I'm not a fan of cats.
I can't stand Doritos (or how they smell).
I'm allergic to shellfish.
I live in the Seafood Capital of the Free World.
I eat meat ocassionally, but I'd be happy as a vegetarian (or fruititarian, for that matter).
I'll fall asleep if I sit in the back seat.
I like swimming, especially the Butterfly stroke.
I hate chlorine, goggles, diving and holding my breath.
I cover my eyes during television previews of scary movies.

Now it's your turn!

5 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Brian said...

What?!? You don't like DORITOS!?! I'm so very disappointed. But I guess doritos and fruit don't go together so well :-p

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Red Ladyblog said...

So funny, I KNEW the first comment I'd get would either be about the Doritos or cats...

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Tracy Perry said...

I don't like milk.
I am petrified of dogs.
I love most cats, but can't have one because my dad is afraid it will get stuck in the garage.
I LOVE cherries. I have a purse, billfold, 3 t-shirts, and lots of knickknacks with cherries on them.
I don't doing anything athletic.
I like romantic comedies.
I love my pillows on my bed.
I sleep with my CD player going, my ceiling fan on high, and a 9-inch fan beside my bed on high as well.
I love Cool Ranch Doritos.
:)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Red Ladyblog said...

Uh oh, another Doritos lover on our hands.... :) I also sleep with a little fan next to my bed, Tracy - a completely quiet room makes it really hard to fall asleep!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I get sick if I sit in the back seat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home